Laura has 30 years of experience as a New York State Licensed Physical Therapist. Laura is certified in the specialized McKenzie Spine method. Laura became ABPTS board certified in Clinical Electrophysiology in 2016 and received her Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in 2018. Laura Joined Physical Therapy and Beyond in 2001. She has been the Clinical Director since 2005. She is dedicated to providing her patients with the most effective treatment and continues her education and training in the latest physical therapy programs available.
- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (FMSK) in 2018 providing Musculoskeletal Ultrasound testing through Beyond Diagnostics
- ABPTS Board Certified in Clinical electrophysiology (ECS) in 2016, providing Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) through Beyond Diagnostics
- Certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) from the McKenzie institute in 2004
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy competence in Orthopedic Manual Therapy Practice in 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from Stony Book University in 1989