We’ve made it even easier for our patient’s first visit!
You will receive an email communication from us through WebPT. Simply open that email and follow the directions to fill out your paperwork online prior to coming in for your scheduled appointment. If you should have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at (631) 361-5111.
What to Wear to Physical Therapy
- Footwear: All patients are to wear either sneakers and/or rubber-soled shoes.
Do NOT wear flip flops, boots, slippers, sandals or heeled shoes.
All shoe wear must have closed toes and closed back.
* We highly recommend OOFOS Recovery Footwear!
- Neck/Cervical Spine: Please wear an open-neck shirt, preferably with short sleeves or sleeveless, or possibly a loose tank top. NO turtle necks or tight-fitting clothing/tops.
Men may be asked to remove their shirt.
- Shoulder: Please bring or wear a loose-fitting tank top that exposes the neck and shoulder region. Men may be asked to remove their shirt.
- Elbow/Wrist/Hand: Please wear a short sleeve shirt or a loose-fitting long sleeve shirt that can be rolled up to above the elbow.
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine: Please wear bottoms with a loose or elastic waistline like gym pants or sweatpants. You may wear shorts that have an elastic waist and a loose-fitting leg. NO jeans or pants with a belt. You may be asked to wear pants that are loose enough to be rolled up above the knee.
- Hip: Please wear bottoms with a loose or elastic waistline like gym pants or sweatpants. You may wear elastic-waist shorts with a loose-fitting leg. NO jeans or pants with a belt. Make sure pants are able to be rolled up to above the knee.
- Knee: Please wear or bring loose-fitting shorts with an elastic waist band. If wearing sweat pants or long gym pants, you MUST be able to roll the pants to above the knee.
- Foot and Ankle: Please wear or bring loose-fitting shorts with an elastic waist band. If you wear sweat pants or long gym pants, you must be able to roll the pants to above the knee. You must be able to remove your shoes and socks for the exam and treatment.
- Pelvic Floor (Female): Please wear loose-fitting clothing with an elastic waist.
AETNA, ANTHEM, BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD, CIGNA, GHI and MAGNACARE
Sites of Interest